DIVA

DIVA
Racine

Sunday, May 20, 2012

My new obsession......

I am absolutely obsessed with consignment shops. Boston actually has some great ones to offer with some major treasures within them. Not only am I into the buying part.....I love the selling and bidding part. My closet has amazing pieces in it but unfortunately I can no longer fit some items I once loved or I just ready to part with things. I love cleansing my closet.....it literally makes me feel light as a feather and refreshed. Also a great stress reliever! Belive it or not but I have thousands of articles of clothing and I still shop weekly....on a budget. Bargains are my aim and I always leave a store happy! Check out some of my latest pieces I will be dropping off this week for both cash and store credit. Rescue Newbury St. Has designer labels at more than half the price and my favorite items are vintage. I will also be checking out the Buffalo Exchange, The Closet and Second Time Around (STA). Do yourself a favor and shop thrift stores for a unique shopping experience and an open door to making extra $$$$$$!

No comments:

Post a Comment