DIVA

DIVA
Racine

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Sunglasses and Bathing Suits....crazy about 'em

My shopping fix and needs are always met by stepping into H&M, Marshall's, TJMaxx, Forever 21 and Zara. These stores light my fire.....whoooooo! Shopping can be so amaxing if you LOVE it like me I honestly know my stuff from TV, magazines, sales associate, and just having this natural nitch for creating great outfits based on pieces. So from when I was younger I became obsessed with cool shadesx and a bright bathing suit. I have too many of each to even try to add more....but yet I do lol. Shopoholic for sure but I always feel great about myself and I stay true to who I am....a shopper.....and maybe a bit of a hoarder of things??? Take a Look at the cool finds and beautiful colors for my Southbeach trip that is quickly approaching.

No comments:

Post a Comment