DIVA

DIVA
Racine

Monday, October 17, 2011

FALL 2011 is finally here!

Can you BELIEVE that it is mid-October? Wow! I am so excited to walk around outside in the latest fall trends. I love everything I see right now...Bright colored denim, chunky knits, scarves, hats, boots, houndstooth patterns, pointy toe pumps, sequin detail on everything, bold belts, tights, classic black leggings, leg warmers, capes, fur vests and flannel tops. I have been shopping a bit too much but what can I say...I love spending $ on clothes. I am beyond passionate when it comes to shopping. It gives me such a high and it is always so much fun. I find myself in a store at least once a day before or after work and I'm a huge fan of window shopping and keeping my eyes open to the latest styles and best window displays. Some stores I vsited today were:

-Aldo
-Pinkyoto
-AllSaints
-Ted Baker
-H&M
-SooDee

*All of these are located on Newbury Street and all within the same 2-3 blocks!

*Tommy Hilfiger thigh-highs
*Guess Brand Hoisery is very nice this season...nothing sexier than thigh-high stalkings :)

 High-waisted belts are still in and lace gloves give a vintage look to your everyday apparel! *Guess
I have lots of Colored denim that I bought for $19.99 a pair from Filene's Basement and Marshall's. The brand is a Juniors dept style called "Celebrity Pink". I am def feeling these Leopard skinny jeans below...FIERCE and comfy <3
I spotted this tourist near Copley in a nice pair of yellow colored denim....color is beautiful in the Fall!
I bought all of these vests recently...couldn't resist! They were $19.99 a piece and that seems to be my majic price point when I go out shopping...I dn't typically spend more than that per item unless it is truly special and neccessary!


I am obsessed with combat boots! I found my best pairs from F21...great deals on their boots and the quality is so good. $19.99-$39.99!
 This pair is from a store called LIMELIGHT in Chelsea, NYC! The were $200 so I had to leave them but one of the best and coziest pair I've seen all season. You could also wear these so many different ways.
 I love these! Scored from F21 and I wear them with everything...I could even wear them to the club...not kidding lol. They are also super warm as they are insulated :)
 Moccasins are so comfy! They are effortless and replace my boat shoes around this time of year. This is my preppy/hobo chic look. $30 @ Marshall's by Minnetonka.
I always love a good tasselled boot. 3-4 inches is preferred and easy zippers are best for dealing with thick calves and denim. #suckerforSUEDE


*So many things I fell in love with that I must return back for (red leather/studded gloves, purple suede w/teal pumps, mustard chiffon l/s dress with black patent belt, black silver chain corset belt, red patent bow belt, winter white cowl neck sweater dress, and a forest green leather bag w/gold detail.

No comments:

Post a Comment