DIVA

DIVA
Racine

Sunday, October 23, 2011

S>H>O>E>S!!!!!!!


How could you not LOVE: Brian Atwood, Jimmy Choo, Louboutins, Vera Wang, LV, MUI MUI, Dani Black, Prada, Gucci, SEVEN, etc.

*Who knew that J.C. Penny could actually be styllish...they have made a comeback as far as department store status. I shopped there as a teen and now I'd go as a young adult for boots like these!
These just scream, "GRRRRRRRR", so tribal and funky! Feather detail all over the place, xoxox
Purple is like the new black...just do it for a bit of spice!
I need these $995 Louboutins shoes in my life...sexy, spiked heel and a MAJOR hard tipped toe. Blue and Gold are so regal together....just beautiful <3
Do you own Pink Pumps yet? The best month is now to score a pair as it is Breast Cancer Awarness Month...so perffffect excuse to Rock the hell out of some pink right? Pink just yells out femine, sexy and soft but fearless!
 Just the Basics! These are a staple piece in any woman's wardrobe. They are on my wishlist, Red Bottom=Louboutin baby!!!!
These just say, "Who runs the world...girls" lol. Ummmm let's see, Black, Leather, Embossed Croc detail, Peep Toe, 6 inches, Tassles, and Zippers! What more could a girl dream of for a bootie?
I call these...FUNKY and FUTURISTIC!
The bootie in the middle is by MUI MUI and the colors are on point...major color blocking going on right here.Just Pretty!

These look dangerous but comfortable...a wedge is perfect for some City walking. I call these Bad Ass <3
I saw these in Soho, NYC....I wanted them but left them behind to buy a patent leather black messenger tote instead :) The chain laces are so sick on these though....I may need to go back ASAP


*The two below are Jessica Simpson! My girl Andrea G. bought a pair for like $75 from Macy's. I love these so much and they were comfy for being so high. The Mary-Jane strap is a nice detail for your foot when worn. Patent leather details as well as some snake print on the toe. SEXY

These were from the Summer but the brand is Dani Black and can be found for a good price at your local Marshall's...Teal can be taken from summer to Fall but leave home for winter especially if they are suede. I settled on Baker's for some Teal, Peep Toe Slingback Stilletto's this year and they were only $40.
Just Cute and sky high! Just how I like them.

SWEET FEET! Always a sucker for pink and patent leather black :)

No comments:

Post a Comment