DIVA

DIVA
Racine

Friday, October 21, 2011

LOVE RIGHT NOW!

Snake Ring>$7 @Limelight NYC


 You can't go wrong with Sam Edelman!!! These Studded pumps have been spotted all year long in every color and print <3..they go for $200 and can be found at any major Dept. store! (Lord&Taylor, Nordstrom, etc.)
 My oh My! Spikes are so sick...don't be afraid of them just embrace them and show that you are a fearless dresser. Wardrobes should have edge, personality and tell a story! Dare to be different...Dare to be you!



 Make a statement with your shoes all year round. FYI, animal print never goes out of style and for city walking, keep a pair of cool sneakers around to coordinate with skinny jeans and dresses.

I always LUST for Hugo BOSS women's! I would rock these fur booties in a heartbeat...catch me if you can this  FALL 2011. Check out the rest of their new line in stores..Copley Place, Natick Collection or online!

This belt is GUCCI...every major female celeb has one! I want this soooo bad. Price point is around $900.

1 comment: