DIVA

DIVA
Racine

Thursday, October 6, 2011

NYC 9/30-10/2

I love NYC....it is amazing. The fashion, the feeling in the air, the people, the vibe....the overall excitement of it all. While I was shopping in SoHo with my best friend Sarah I came across some really cool items and trends. I am loving the Blouses that are available everywhere. Colorful, effortless and affordable! They look chic dressed up with heels and skinny jeans or dressed down with riding boots and leggings. I like the tops tucked in as well as let out and loose...the baggy or layered looks are so IN right now. Finish this look with a bright lip (ie:red or purple) and hair is essential to finish your look! I am seeing lts of Ballerina buns, and messy ponytails...also the fishtail and braid is still going strong. The Bob cut is also still in but doing a very angled bang or doing a messy cut is the way togo...lots of EDGE this year. Ponytails are very classic with the hair pulled back from the face.

The club scene was a bit disappointing...people don't really dress up anymore:( I like to see your best when out late night and nowadays I just don't see fashion at night....just daytime glam and fabulousity. I still enjoy it so I dressed myself up in accessories and outfits that I wouldn't normally wear during the day to and from work! I'm obsessed with my new feather earrings that also make a necklace...sooo cool and very unique. I also love wearing my rings that one up the Dueces as this is a Treces!

No comments:

Post a Comment